As Banned Books Week comes to an end, I wanted to give one lucky reader three highly challenged books to continue reading dangerously (open only to US residents)!
The books include:
- William Golding's Lord of the Flies, which has been challenged for being "demoralizing," containing "offensive language and excessive violence," "racist," and "inappropriate."
- Mark Haddon's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, which was challenged for "offensive language."
- Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita, which was challenged for being "obscene."
There are multiple ways to enter to increase your chances of winning!
- Like my Facebook page That's What She's Reading and leave a comment on the post telling me the book(s) you read during Banned Books Week
- Follow me on Instagram - @thatswhatshesreading
This giveaway is sponsored by That's What She's Reading and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Blogger. Giveaway is open from Friday, September 30, 2016 until October 1, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. CST. One winner will be selected at random and will be announced and tagged in another post on Sunday, October 2. Due to shipping, this giveaway is only open to US residents.
I hope you have enjoyed this week celebrating the freedom to read!
Good luck to you all!
Find me on Goodreads!